The sweet Summer season is here. I always have an ongoing list with things to make exploring my pretty city that much more fun! Last year, one of my favorite things to do was picnic in Central Park. This Summer, I hope to make that a regular weekend activity along with the below. What is on your list? xx
1. Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge.
2. Eat a lobster roll (or two... or three.)
3. Find a signature Summer cocktail. This little spot seems like a good place to start!
4. Cook a meal with all fresh produce from a farmer's market trip.
5. Take a trip home to the beach with my best girlfriends.
6. Have dinner on a rooftop with Manhattan city views.
7. Attend a movie in the park.
8. Take a Summer boat cruise on the Hudson River.
9. Continue to make new memories with my sweet family and friends.