A little post on New York City restaurants that I have tried most recently and loved! If you have a trip planned to Manhattan or in need of last minute ideas, keep reading. I think you will find something everyone can enjoy, whether it be for a date night, celebration or brunch with your best girls! xx
1. Jeffrey's Grocery (West Village) Simply a fun vibe! I couldn't stop smiling while there. You'll have to try it out for yourself!
2. Gardenia (West Village) With the fun colors decorating the interior, it's the perfect brunch spot to help warm you up during a chilly morning.
3. Upland (Gramercy) The gingham table cloths, lemons decorating the walls, and bustling scene are just a few reasons why I loved it. Try the pistachio pizza - simply divine!
4. The Little Owl (West Village) My mom and I stopped here for brunch. Cute and quaint! We sat by the corner window and had the sweetest little afternoon together.
5. Charlie Bird (SoHo) A group of my best girlfriends and I came here on a Saturday evening. The 80's rap music was a fun start to our night out! Make sure you make reservations ahead of time - they offer them up to two weeks ahead of time - because it books up quickly.
6. Le Coucou (TriBeCa) I loved it from the second we entered through the thick, dark, velvet curtains. We stopped here for a drink before dinner at Mercer Kitchen. The bar is quite small, but we got there early enough to snag a cozy seat.
7. Speedy Romeo (Lower East Side) Run, don't walk. Yummy and unique options, leave you coming back for more. I also loved their appetizers and desserts. You can't seem to go wrong with anything on the menu.