This time of year has always been my absolute favorite, especially in New York City. There are countless things to do, see and eat! It doesn't take much for me to get in the holiday spirit, but here are a few things that are making it that much sweeter:
1. Get fresh hot chocolate, play tourist and walk around Rockefeller Center.
2. Splurge on one (or two) of my favorite holiday candles.
3. Bundle up and go ice-skating in Bryant Park.
4. Send holiday cards to loved ones & friends.
5. Dress up and head to the Plaza Hotel for afternoon tea.
6. Master my tiny kitchen and bake Christmas cookies.
Shop the items helping me to check things off my list below: